Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cell C keeps me out of reach

Image sourced from Cell C website


NOW that service delivery protesters have had their chance to be heard, it's my turn to demand service delivery from Cell C.

Not so long ago we ran stories about people and our readers who were experiencing network problems. Oh well, I sort of felt sorry for them, and never thought I would be in the same boat someday.

My word, I am almost unreachable all the time because of Cell C and its network blues! This has been happening for a long time despite an assurance from the cellphone giant that my network concerns were attended to. Despite enduring endless network problems, as a law-abiding citizen of this country I continue to pay my Cell C bill every month, as per the contractual obligations.

I've really Cell Seen for Myself what Cell C is capable and incapable of!

8 comments:

  1. We do seem to be a polite nation and accept things that are not what they should be. But I suppose being nice is not a bad thing. Just a pity that it doesn't warrant good service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the day my dear brother, they are all the same. Telkom... now that is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You right, Charisse. Government and private companies seem to be ever eager to abuse our polite nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Botshelo Selogilwe commented: "I feel it is unfair for consumers to pay for the services they do not receive. This is totally unacceptable, especially with the cellphone network service. It is really frustrating!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. But why should you keep your part of the contract while your service provider doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say? I'm contractually obliged to keep on paying although the service sucks big time! What a world we live in.

    ReplyDelete